Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sarah's Shopping Scoreboard



Hey yall!

It is a little past 9pm in Destin, Florida and Walmart opens in less than an hour! My husband (Jesse) and I are about to leave to check to see if there are any good deals on toys for the furbabies (we have 2 Chihuahuas and our Tebow, too beloved to call a mutt).

But before we go, I thought I would share some of the great deals I've gotten so far:




Old Navy

Flirt Bootcut Jeans

Regular Price $29.50

Sale Price $15.00

Total Spent $15.00




Forever 21

Basic Top/Long-Sleeved (I bought 2; not listed on their site)

Regular Price $6.80

Sale Price 2/$12

Basic Top/Spaghetti (I bought 3; not listed on their site)

Sale Price $2.50/each

Total Spent
$19.50



Big Lots      
                                                                            

2.75 FL OZ Bottle of "Ruby Collection's Version of Juicy Couture For Women"

On Sale for $1.00!! Plus, it does smell very similar to the real thing. I love it!


Total Spent $1.00



Walmart

Rival 2-Slice Waffle Maker
On Sale for $2.84

Dog Stocking
(full of toys; not on site)

On Sale for $4.97

PS I Love You DVD

On Sale for $1.96

Fast and Furious (2009) DVD

On Sale for $1.96

The Departed DVD

On Sale for $1.96

Batman Begins DVD
On Sale for $1.96

Red Riding Hood DVD


On Sale for $5.00

Total Spent $17.81

Total Spent $53.31

Hopefully everyone has made is safely back home and can get some good rest! I'd love to hear how your Thanksgiving/Black Friday shopping went :)

Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment